Dickies Hi-Vis Two Tone Pilot Jacket
- Brand: Dickies
£40.99 (+ VAT)
Dickies Hi-Vis Two Tone Pilot Jacket – The high visibility pilot/bomber styled jacket is perfect for wet weather conditions. This two-tone coat features stitched and welded seams, a full-length storm flap covering the front zip and a concealed hood for excellent waterproof properties and features. There are two external pockets for storage or for a quick warm-up of your hands, making this garment completely functional and practical.
EN ISO 20471:2013 Class 2 (size S+M) Class 3 (sizes L+) + (Orange) RIS-3279-TOM*
EN343:2003 + A1:2007 Class 3 Level 1
*The Railway Group Standard GO/RT 3279 has been updated, and replaced by the Rail Industry Standard: RIS-3279-TOM. As there are no technical changes to the standard, all Dickies garments that are certified to GO/RT 3279 will be automatically compliant to the new RIS-3279-TOM standard.
Material: 300D PU coated polyester outer.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471: 2013 + A1: 2016 class 2 (size m), class 3 (size L/3XL).
- EN343: 2003 + A1: 2007 class 3 level 1.
- Waterproof with welded seams.
- Concealed adjustable hood.
- Full length two way zip with studded storm flap.
- Two reflective bands around the body, sleeves and one over each shoulder.
- Media pocket.
- Two jetted front pockets.
- Branding on left hem.
Yellow & Navy
S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL
- Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
- Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.